Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Snow in April...ugh.

Well folks, this week I woke up to see this outside my window. That’s right, that’s snow...in April. 



This put a wrench in the cute outfit I had planned for that day, so I ended up wearing this.
Casual and warm. I refuse to wear my snow boots in April so I wore my rain boots, which I adore. 
Rain boots~ Urban Outfitters. 

I'm also wearing my new favorite pair of pink pearl earrings that I purchased from Send the Trend, Christian Siriano's latest project.


The rest:
Skinny jeans from Gap. Gray thermal, I think J.C. Penny. Abercrombie Sweatshirt- hand-me-down from a friend (I do not endorse buying clothing with the label on the outside, hence this is the only Aby article of clothing I “own”). 

Stay warm!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment