Saturday, April 23, 2011

Feels like Fall

This week has been chock-full of crappy weather. :(

While I'm peeved I must wait to wear my "springy" clothing, even though it is APRIL, it has given me a chance to put together another outfit that matches my rain boots. Yes, I like matching...but I'm working on that.

Here is what I wore to work on Wednesday.

Freya seems pretty interested in what I'm doing.  
I just had to add a picture of her enjoying her resting place on my DSW and Crate and Barrel Outlet bags. Usually she's a plastic bag type of gal, but she seemed pretty content on those paper bags. 

Aside from my awesome rain boots, I want to highlight the earrings I wore. Sometimes accessories can make or brake the outfit and I think these earrings were the icing on the cake.  I got them from UO on sale. I love buying things on sale. It makes me feel good and I know it makes my momma proud. 
Are these not the cutest owl earrings you have EVER seen?! Every time I see them, they put a smile on my face and they were a big hit at the office.

Speaking of sales, the shirt I wore I got on sale at Gap for $6. I don't think I've ever been so happy at the Gap cash register before.

Lastly, the sweater I got as a Christmas present from a very good friend :) 
We were shopping at Target together and I was pretty broke at the time. She knew I really wanted this sweater, as I had expressed wanting to add a brown one to my wardrobe for some time. So she got it for me as my Christmas present. I was so happy :D

You can see me wearing my rain boots, as well as these jeans, here.

السلام!

No comments:

Post a Comment