Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Outfit

I hope you had a wonderful Easter, Passover, or just a nice, relaxing Sunday. This year I was invited over to the Homsy residence for Easter dinner. I was very excited to spend the afternoon and evening eating delicious Middle Eastern food and conversing with some quality people. At the moment, my belly is about to burst from all the stuffed grape leaves, ham, kibba and kinaffe I ate. So worth it.

For this occasion, I decided to wear a new Spring dress I bought from Target, on sale. Woot!
My very close friend, Annie, took this picture, so no awkward photo in from of the mirror this time. YAY!

I love this print! The colors remind me of Spring. Speaking of, Spring needs to get here already!

The black sweater I also bought from Target on sale for $13. Yeah baby! The cropped sleeves will be perfect for the Spring and Summer, when it finally decides to get here...


The shoes~ Jeffery Campbell. I <3 them.
 

I honestly can't remember where I bought the black belt....oh well.

Until next time! 

السلام!

No comments:

Post a Comment