Friday, May 20, 2011

Tucson!

Last Thursday I flew from chilly Chicago to hot, sweltering Tucson to spend four days with friends and family to celebrate my sister's graduation from the U of A (the heat felt delightful, btw). Since I got in early on Thursday, my sister and I planned to take our mom out for a belated Mother's Day lunch. I was ecstatic to be able to celebrate a Mother's Day with my mom; its been three years since the last time! My mom picked the venue-- Chantilly Tea Room. Who would think a tea room existed in the Southwest? The outside of the restaurant followed the typical dessert decor of 99.9% of all buildings in Tucson...meaning adobe.



But the inside...oh the inside...well, it looked like this:

And this:

We sat outside, which looked like this:
It was so nice to spend some mother-daughter bonding time together. All of us got dressed up for the occasion.



My momma and me!



Here's my whole outfit:










Dress ~ H&M on sale  
Shoes ~ Steven Madden via Macy's on sale
Necklace ~ Send the Trend on sale 
Earrings ~ Maybe UO? Got them so long ago I can't remember

More pictures from Tucson coming soon!
السلام!












No comments:

Post a Comment