Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ships A'hoy!!

My sister's graduation was bright and early on Friday. With only three hours of sleep the night before it was a rough morning, but I managed to pull myself together enough to proudly put on a dress I purchased from Etsy and that I've been DYING to wear for months now, but its just been too dang cold in Chi Town!

Now, I have to admit that this dress was very matchy-matchy with my sister's school colors, but I didn't care. A lot of people thought I was wearing the American flag, again I didn't care. I love this dress. I find it to be retro and nautical, with the cute bows on the shoulders and the little anchor buttons. Plus its cotton and stretchy, so it's comfy to boot!


Without further adiue! Drum roll please......here it is!

















I hope you love it is much as I do!
السلام!





No comments:

Post a Comment