Friday, August 19, 2011

Seattle. First post.

In July I was present for a monumental mile stone: the marriage of one of my childhood best friends; the first of many to come. The wedding took place back home, which gave me the opportunity to reunite with many of my dearest friends. I won't write about it all in one post, that would be vacation image overload, so I will start with the wedding.

The bride: I've known Megan since we were twelve years old; she was the new girl in class. We bonded over the course of the school year and became good friends.
The wedding: an intimate ceremony, with Megan and Damien's closest family and friends. The setting was beautiful- a peninsula in Everett overlooking the bay. It rained most of the day, but let up for the wedding. So typical for the Pacific Northwest.





These are some of my favorite photos recently taken of my family and me. And one of the rare photos I have with my dad. He was always the one behind the camera when I was a kid, so I treasure every picture I get with him these days.

More to come!
السلام

No comments:

Post a Comment