Thursday, September 8, 2011

Seattle. Post 2.

Hello lovelies! I thought I'd share some more pictures and memories from my trip to Seattle this July. Once the wedding festivities were over, my sister and I met up with some of our oldest and dearest friends. It was so great to see these faces!! It was amazing to catch up and hear what they had been up to over the past year. One of them worked and lived on a tall ship! 
I've met each lovely lady at different stages of my life, one in preschool!   







This cracks me up every time :)
 We went to this fantastic tapas restaurant (unfortunately I can't recall the name! eek!) in the town were we grew up, just north of Seattle. 





My sister and I also made a trip to Gas Works Park and Pike Place Market. Remember the paint ball scene in "10 Things I Hate About You"? Yeah, that's Gas Works Park. Check it.










Next, Pike Place Market:



My sister is the best.


 If you ever go to Pike Place, you gotta check out the pig :)


Conclusion: AH-MAZING trip. I didn't want to leave. Really. I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment